Thursday, May 26, 2011

Took my measurements tonight...

I've lost 11.5 inches from all over my body in THREE WEEKS. I don't think I've been this psyched about anything in ages! I normally will only measure myself once a month, but my son found the measuring tape and was  wrapping it around my arm so for the hell of it, I took the measurement of my arms, was shocked, continued to take measurements elsewhere.

I only took measurements for my bust, hips, thighs, arms, and waist.

11.5 inches in 3 weeks.

Wow.

I'm not brave enough to post the actual numbers up here for everyone to see, but maybe in time. I have a long way to go. The goal is to lose 50 pounds by May of 2012, but it does go further than that. I am hoping to lose around 75-100 pounds total in the course of 2 years. We'll see how that goes. Maybe in a few months I will share my weight & my measurements, but not now.

If I can lose 11.5 inches in 3 weeks, I wonder what I could do in say, 2 months?!

2 comments:

  1. That's the right thinking! Yes, you realize the only limits on what you can do are in your head. I'm so excited for you! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much better I feel doing what I'm doing... but knowing it's really making a huge difference in my appearance makes it 20x better. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always reply to my comments so make sure you check back for my response!