Monday, May 16, 2011

What am I Doing to Lose Weight?

Starting this week at 65.0 and hoping to end it at 90.0 or higher on the Nordic Track! I know I can do it, I have been great about exercising lately. I am setting the goal a bit lower because this week is jam packed with stuff, and I don't want to fall short because I was aiming too high.
The main thing I am focusing on besides portion control, is using my Nordic Track for a minimum of 45 minutes a day, at least 6 times a week.
I've been on this current plan for 11 days and I am starting to see results! The picture above is of how many miles I have done up to this point. I am changing one thing this week, I am hoping to go for a minimum of 60 minutes each day. Don't get me wrong, most days I go way beyond that. The Saturday before Mother's Day I ended up doing 9 miles and it took around 2 hours. Most nights I tend to go anywhere from 60-90 minutes.
In addition to the Nordic Track, I am about to start using the 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels. I plan on starting that at some point this week. I also am drinking nothing but water, having healthy snacks every 2-3 hours, and not giving into my sweet tooth.
Wish me luck! Keep me motivated! I will be posting my mileage once a week along with any changes in what I am doing to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always reply to my comments so make sure you check back for my response!