Friday, June 24, 2011

Food ABC's.

A is for Apple, what’s your favorite variety?
I love almost every apple I can find, but when I'm picking them, I tend to go for Pink Lady apples.
 
B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of?
I am hopelessly in love with garlic bread topped with cheeses.

C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently (just one!)
Honey Nut Cheerios.

D: is for Doughnuts, you might not currently be eating them but what kind do you fancy?
 
Strawberry.
 
E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared?
Not a fan of eggs.
 
F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product?
Jell-O Chocolate Pudding.
 
G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at?
  Stop & Shop, BJ's, Target, Wal Mart & Market Basket. There certain things I love that I can only find at those stores. Grocery shopping is an all day event, haha.
 
H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink?
Tea.
 
I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.
I am boring, I want chocolate ice cream with caramel on top. Mmmm.
 
J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor?
Not really, no.
 
K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?
I tried this cereal once and it was amazing. I need to buy some. Honey Almond Flax.
 
L: is for Lunch, what was yours today?
I had an apple. I wasn't feeling very hungry this afternoon. Had a horrible headache.
 
M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
Popcorn, but only if it's burned!
 
N: is for nutrients, do you like carbs, fats, or proteins best?
Carbs. I am bad, I know.
 
O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use?
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
 
P: is for protein, how do you get yours?
I am a fan of nuts lately. It's a new thing from back when I tried to be vegan (failed! :( very sad about that)
 
Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats?
With cinnamon and strawberries!
 
R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast?
peanuts
 
S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind?
Maybe I need to grow up, but I still love Peanut Butter & Fluff!
 
T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling?
Not very well, but I'm getting better. I pack snacks and fruits and veggies for long trips. 
 
U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos?
I am not sure that I like anything overly weird.
 
V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take?
Multi, Chromium, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Super B Complex, etc.
 
W: is for wasabi, yay or nay?
Not a fan.
 
X: is for XRAY. if we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see?
3 apples, some strawberries, a salad, a rice krispie treat, some pasta, and 5 french fries.
 
Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood?
Pancakes & cupcakes.
 
Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it?
Like this! I can't find teh exact recipe for how my grandfather made it, but that's pretty close. Love it. Need to make some myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always reply to my comments so make sure you check back for my response!