Sunday, June 19, 2011

A nice, relaxing weekdend!

Sometimes it's really nice to just let yourself have a relaxing weekend where you don't worry about work out schedules. I had a great time with my family these last two days. I am not letting the fact that I haven't exercised since Friday get me down. I am just enjoying the time with my boyfriend& kids. He works so much that it's rare we get to spend this much time together. This was his FIRST Father's Day off from work in the entire time I've known him!

Not sure if there are any daddy's who read this, but Happy Father's Day!

Anyway, I will kick start my work out starting tomorrow.
The only thing I've done since Friday night is 100 crunches a day on both Saturday and today. At least that's something!
I've been watching what I'm eating & drinking nothing but water.
Tomorrow morning I am getting up early and getting a few miles in for the week, following that up with some strength training.

But like I said, today is all about relaxation. I am going to go spend some time with my kids & my own father now. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always reply to my comments so make sure you check back for my response!